Many of you may have already seen this key Word of the Lord that Chuck Pierce sent out last week. We agree with this prophetic word and believe that it will help us know how to navigate our way forward through the next season. Please read the excerpt below from Chuck’s newsletter and pray with us over the next month in alignment with the points for prayer that we have added below.
Key Word from the Lord for This New Season! (Chuck Pierce)
On Saturday morning I shared what the Lord is saying to us for this season. We have now crossed over into a time that will determine our future. Starting April 25, through October 20, it will be the most tumultuous, confusing time this nation has known in over 160 or 170 years. I want you to know how you are connected in the Body of Christ, and that the Body of Christ will not be the same. This is a time that America determines its future. But also understand that this is a time that the Kingdom of God and those leading it move into their next identity.
This is probably our most key intercessory time. We have entered into a time of the Tabernacle of David being exemplified and emerging in the earth. This will affect all religious cultures across the earth. We decree that we are willing to be that Judah expression that creates the prototype for the future. In Black America and the African nations, the expression of God will unseat a wrong movement that will also vie for authority in days ahead. The Asian church will rise up and create a prototype that we’ve never seen. Also, we are going to see Israel come into its greatest conflict since 1967. Know that we have entered a new season! Let’s allow Judah to arise. Apostolic centers like the Global Spheres Center must now create a new prototype in the earth.
- Read Isaiah 45, particularly verses 6 and 7, together with Isaiah 55:11. These verses remind us that God is in control and He knows exactly what He is doing.
- We will need to be firm in our understanding of God’s love for us. Worship Him and thank Him that He loves us with an everlasting love! Proclaim “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39; NIV)
- Judah’s expression in the earth was one of worship. Worship Him with your own words and songs or with the words of 1 Chronicles 16:23-31: “Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples. For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods…Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; bring an offering and come before him. Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness. Tremble before him, all the earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved. Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let them say among the nations, “The Lord reigns!”
- Agree with God that God will give African Americans and African nations the strategies they need to unseat a wrong movement vying for authority in the earth in the days ahead.
- Pray for the Asian church to receive that creative download from the Lord that will create the prototype for the future. Remember that the first way God reveals Himself to us in the Word is as Creator. Watch the Asian church!
- Pray for grace for Israel as they come into a new season of conflict. “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!” (Psalm 122:6; NIV)